Top menu navigation

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Genie, please

I wish this never happened. I wish this never happened. I wish this never happened. I wish this never happened. I WISH THIS NEVER HAPPENED. I wish this never happened. I wish this never happened I wish this never ever happened I wish this never happened I wish this never happened I wish this never happened never fucking happened I wish this never happened I wish this never happened I think I want this never to have happened I wish with all three wishes that this never happened. I wish this never happened.

Cancer is not a blessing. Not a fucking blessing.

It is a motherfucking piece of shit rat bastard piece of rat shit with opossum vomit on top. It's a cake made of chemicals. Shit fuck mother fuck ass bollocks bloody bitch.

And balls.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I’m stage II invasive ductal carcinoma ER positive, nice to meet you.

    I concur.

    I fucking hate this. Scared, terrified, angry, so fucking angry. Melancholy. Jealously. Envy.
    Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you cancer.

    I appreciate your raw, gritty and relatable emotions. Screw the pink ribbon, the Komen club, pink sparkly inspirational posters and the warrior label.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mama, nice to meet you too! Are you in treatment now?

      I so relate to what you said about jealousy! I feel weirdly jealous of my old self.

      Delete
  2. Agree wholeheartedly!!!! Adenocarcinoma Stage III, diagnosed Oct. 2008. I said Fuck You sooooo many times during treatment and now I say it at every 6 month follow up test!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi bunny! cheers to telling cancer to fuck off. lots of love!

      Delete