Top menu navigation

Friday, February 28, 2014

5 Craziest Things I Did While in DC for my Clinical Trial

- had a hotel room with two double beds. SLEPT IN BOTH.

- snuck into the members only preview at the Phillips Collection. Was immediately spotted.

- was carded at every bar in dc. Apparantly they "card for 35." Whoo!

- watched the sun come up Friday morning, and I wasn't alone...because I was on the hospital shuttle.

- spent 4 hours looking at sequined pants on Pinterest, culminating in purchasing a final sale pair from French Connection.

In other words, I was really living.

4 comments:

  1. sleeping in both beds: THAT is living! also, sequined pants. you must provide a link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here they are: http://usa.frenchconnection.com/product/74ACU/Tuxedo+Sequinned+Leggings.htm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a yay - to be worn everywhere possible, while carrying out the fuck it list.

      Delete