Top menu navigation

Saturday, October 13, 2012

It's Britney, Bitch



And by Britney, of course, I mean this:


Had a head shaving party for one yesterday. I started with a regular razor, and an hour and three razor blades later it still wasn't all off. I had to leave for chemo with a very strange looking head. It was covered, but still. You never know when an ill timed gust of wind feels might blow off your scarf.

The chemo nurse suggested I try an electric razor, which was totally brilliant. Matt has one, so when I got home I went to work on the rest of the fuzz.

Now it's all gone, and I feel...okay. It was actually a lot more upsetting to have hair falling out all over the place. Now it's just all gone, because I got rid of it. Pancho has regained his title for number one shedder in the house.

Chemo was uneventful. No more weird lung thing. Got some work done, got some sleeping done, came home and ate Indian food. Not too bad.

Number of needle sticks: 2
Minutes in traffic: 50
Number of people who felt my fake boobs: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment